when you run out of space in your journal, and you have no space for more journals, blog.

This blog contains things which made me laugh, love, cry, think, and feel. Dont read it with judgment whoever you are....read it with love for another human with a beating heart who has felt the many struggles, heartbreaks, and triumphs of this life.

Monday 26 July 2010

OH (tranny)Fish Sticks!!

I have been in an out of contact with an old flame(we'll call him D) who has custody of our beta fish named Jaws. Not only does D not care for the fish, there have been numerous attempted murders in the past few months. D doesnt quite understand that the water in the bowl must be changed, not evaporated until Jaws has to stay completely still to be fully submerged, and then just ADDING water. The closet phone calls in the middle of the night, and pleding for me to save him have got to STOP!

So I confronted D and began with the casualties, "hey", "how are you?", "has our fish attempted suicide lately to be rid of your idiocy?" (that was harsh)
After inquiring how his swimming lessons are coming along, we get to the problem at hand and D assures me he is on schedual to clean the bowl every 2-3 weeks. (for the record, I highly doubt)

Before I knew it the subject had changed drastically and we were discussing and confirming our suspisions that our precious Jaws was in fact gay!
I had always wondered why he enjoyed being put in front of the mirror, which he demanded for at least 15minutes per day, and while in his favorite spot where the sunlight from the window hits the water so perfectly, his colors of blur are brilliant and he begins to fan out like a damn cher concert in Vegas...HELLO PEOPLE!

All in all, I love him all the same, my little tranny fish stick :)

BLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment